Digital Account Manager
Your main tasks
- Ensure a good communication and relationship with clients;
- Organise clients requestes setting tasks and dates;
- Manage projects having into consideration deadlines, budget, and standards;
- Manage projects documentation.
- Always keep clients updated;
- Coordinate with the Digital Strategist to develop new strategies for current and new clients;
- Bachelors Degree/Masters in Communication, Digital Marketing/Management or similar;
- 1 to 2 years experience in relevant fields;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking;
- Fluent in English;
- Speaking German is a great plus! (not mandatory);
- A proactive person with a positive attitude!
Brief is a Digital Agency situated in Lisbon. With some important nacional brands and clients all over the world our mais services include: Interface Design and Technological Development of Websites and Apps focusing on User Experience design, Creation and Implementation of Digital Marketing Strategies, Social Media Management, Online Publicity Campaigns as well as Branding and Graphic Design.
We aim for a continuous and sustainable growth keeping our quality and services standards in mind. Our team is multidisciplinar where every person takes action during the strategic process.