Marketing Manager (PPC)
Do we click or what?
Your main tasks
- Plan and implement a strategy across different paid media channels.
- Create, monitor and optimize digital campaigns from A to Z especially in Google Ads and Facebook Ads, according to budgets and goals;
- Monitor and adjust campaign’s budget to ensure the best results and ROI;
- Define and adjust KPIs according with client’s goals;
- Generate reports with campaigns performances;
- Stay on top of the latest trends in Digital Marketing focusing on SEO and PPC.
- Excellent analytical and strategic skills, with a special taste for numbers;
- Bachelors Degree/Masters in Management/Marketing/Communication or similar;
- Minimum experience of 2 years in relevant fields;
- Strong knowledge of PPC and Performance Marketing;
- Good command of Analytics;
- Special taste for numbers;
- Fluent in English written and spoken;
- Curious, creative and self-taught;
- A proactive person with a positive attitude;
- Speaking German is a plus! (not mandatory);
Brief is a Digital Agency situated in Lisbon. With some important nacional brands and clients all over the world our mais services include: Interface Design and Technological Development of Websites and Apps focusing on User Experience design, Creation and Implementation of Digital Marketing Strategies, Social Media Management, Online Publicity Campaigns as well as Branding and Graphic Design.
We aim for a continuous and sustainable growth keeping our quality and services standards in mind. Our team is multidisciplinar where every person takes action during the strategic process.